Fixed Asset Management ServicesThe aim of fixed asset management services is to improve the yield from the assets of an organization by increasing uptime and utilization rate of the organization’s fixed assets. Our fixed asset management services include the physical verification and tagging of fixed assets, the measurement and recording of each fixed asset with its corresponding carrying value and useful life.
Our Fixed Asset Management Services offerings
Asset tracking assists an organization during budgeting. This is due to the fact that tracking of assets helps an organization anticipate the costs and timing of replacing or upgrading of its assets.
Asset inventory helps an organization gather, store and maintain information on their fixed assets. Such assets can be vehicles, air conditioners, desks, chairs, computers.
Fixed asset register
The fixed asset register is a list that shows all the assets belonging to an organization. It also includes details like location, condition and either the owner or user of the asset. The fixed asset register allows an organization to know the status, procurement date, location, price, depreciation and current value of an asset.
Other Fixed Asset Management Services offerings are:
- Fixed asset verification
- User/ Location/ Department wise Asset Allocation
- Physical verification and reconciliation of fixed asset
Industries we serve are:
Matthew Ogagavworia and Co. (Chartered Accountants) offers Fixed Asset Management Services to organizations. Engaging us for your Fixed Asset Management Services enables you to keep a track of the assets belonging to your organization and assess their condition.
Benefits of fixed asset management services
Benefits associated with fixed asset management include but not limited to the following:
- Oversee assets in multiple locations
- Improve operational efficiency
- Maintain a record of retired, sold, stolen or lost assets
- Enables the company to keep track of all assets
- Saves money on maintenance of assets
- Allow the implementation of a risk management plan
- Optimize operations that include the planning of resources use and the implementation of the management program
- Assets can be managed from different locations in an accurate and effective manner
- Asset utilization: fixed asset management helps in the proper utilization of assets because a list of idle assets can be curated
By investing in quality fixed asset management services, you will enjoy the benefits of more accurate financial reporting, capital budgeting, and property values for taxation and insurance purposes. Whether you need an accurate property value estimate for legacy planning or planning the sale of an asset, Rue & Associates is here to assist you with all fixed asset concerns.
Contact 08023200801, firstname.lastname@example.org for more details