Our payroll management services
- Job Costing
- Tax Audit Services
- Employee Benefit
- Payroll Compliance
- Payroll Consultancy
- Payroll Management
- Labour compliance services
- Annual Payroll Reconciliation
- Filing of Social Security Returns
- Personal Income Tax Training Services
- Preparing SOPs for payroll and training
- Maintenance of payroll master database
- Tax administration review of local employees
- Processing Employees’ Tax Clearance Certificates
- Preparing policy documents on administering payroll benefits
- Registration of Companies for PAYE and Social Security Purposes
- Employee Compensation Structuring/Restructuring for Tax Efficiency
- Filing of Employee & Employer Annual Pay As You Earn (PAYE) Tax Returns
- Calculation of tax, social insurance, pension and other statutory deductions
- Monthly payroll processing and calculation of all notional payments/benefits in kind
- Review of benefit management processing and tax/statutory withholding logic configuration
- Initial set-up, transition services and payroll registration, if required, with local tax and statutory
Stages involved in Payroll processing
Payroll process can be divided into three stages namely:
Pre-payroll activities: activities under pre-payroll activities include defining payroll policy, gathering inputs and inputs validation.
Actual payroll: this is the stage where the validated data is input into the payroll system for processing. The result at this stage is the net pay after adjusting for all statutory and allowable deductions. This is also known as payroll calculation process.
Post-payroll activities: activities at this stage include statutory compliance, payout and reporting.
We provide payroll management services to organisations across various industries some of which are:
- Construction/Real Estate
- Oil and Gas
- Information and Telecommunications Technology
- Service Industries
Who we are
Matthew Ogagavworia and Co (Chartered Accountants) is a firm of Chartered Accountants in Nigeria. We are members of the public practice section of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria. As a leading accounting firm in Nigeria, we provide external audit and private audit service to our clients. We also offer Forensic Accounting services, where we have helped our client resolve several forensic accounting related assignments. Our areas of specialties includes financial advisory services via Audit, Business Regulatory, Corporate Finance, Internal Audit, Risk & Compliance Tax, Payroll Management Services, Debt Recovery, Pension Advisory, Financial Risk Management, Compensation and Benefits, Forensic Accounting, Taxation, Corporate Valuations, Forensic Accounting, Audit, Investigations, Financial Advisory, Business Plan Writing, Financial Modeling, Strategic Management, Cash Flow Management, Debt Recovery, SME Advisory, Capital Raising, Corporate Restructuring, Divestitures, Business Valuation and Transaction Services Advisory.
Why you should hire us
- We live to the true ideals of deep-thinking, fresh insights, integrity and intuition in our project to the best benefit of our clients.
- We are committed to personal service and integrity.
- The high expectations we set for our service delivery teams are articulated, throughout all facets of the firm from its values to its people.
- We ensure one on one delivery of solutions with honesty.
- We ensure orderliness and right on the spot mind-set to guide our every actions.
- Our faculty is composed of professional with varied experience in management, accounting, assurance, corporate finance, risk consulting, forensic services, tax consulting, human resource consulting, and public sector advisory, valuation, secretarial services.
- We are well groomed to provide our clients with professional services and know-how to win in the market place.
- We maintain a very high degree of independence in our approach to our work.
- Making our customers the reason for our existence and thus living for them
If you require Management Consulting Services in Lagos Nigeria, please call 08023200801 or 08075765799. You can also email email@example.com
Alternatively, you can fill the contact form below