Expat Taxation Services (Expat Services)
We support our clients with Expat Taxation Services (Expat Services). Companies that employ expatriates in Nigeria are expected to file personal income tax returns. These companies are supported by us. Our advisory services also include tax planning and tax filings. We also assist expatriates when they need to establish a company in Nigeria. Expatriate Taxation Services can also be referred to as Expat Taxation Service.
CONTACT US if you would like to experience our Expat Taxation Services (Expat Services).
We help our clients to meet the requirement of the Personal Income Tax Act 2011 as amended regarding the following:
- Personal Income Tax (PIT) Services
- Self-employed Individuals
- Pay As You Earn
- Comprehensive review and assessment of all tax and related documents
- Rapid electronic filing and prompt refunds
- Tax planning beyond the taxation period
- Estate and trust planning
- Informed application of any pertinent personal income exemption
- Risk management and the minimization of federal or state income tax audit
- Tax representation
- Current and long-range planning
- Personal retirement planning
- Gift tax planning and reporting
- Filing of Annual Returns
- Filing of Directors Tax Return
- Obtaining Tax Clearance Certificate for employees
- Determining the correct tax to pay by each employee and remitting same
- Liaising with Tax Authorities
You can reach us on these telephone numbers: 08023200801 or 08075765799, or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can fill the contact form below